Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Otaku RPG: Fallacy 1

Katsuhiko Tenshi is a average high school boy who gets average grades, lives in a average home, has no girlfriend, and goes to an average school. He plays video games and hangs out with his geeky friends. He's kind and loves to help his friends. He spends his days dreaming about being magically swept to a fantasy world where he'd become a hero with some ancient power and hit it off with royalty because no one gives a flying fuck about him in real life.

This story isn't about him.

Sayoko Ando is at the top of her class at a prestigious academy. She's part of a wealthy family and lives in a mansion. Boys drool over her and she's a superb tennis player. She's also a royal bitch and crossing her means social excommunication. She spends her days pondering her ascent into the worlds of business and politics.

One day after watching her goons beat up Katsuhiko for spilling tea on her shoes, she mysteriously passes out.

When she woke up, she found herself being watched by an old lady dressed in common clothes.

Old Lady (reaching out to touch her): Ah! I see you're up, milady-

Sayoko: Get your damn, dirty hands off me, peasant!

Old Lady: I'm sorry but-

Sayoko: What the hell do you think you're doing putting me in this room?! It's much too small. If my hair isn't properly ventilated, it goes off center!!! And this bed! What's with these cheap sheets?! Do I look like some bourgeoise?!

Old Lady: But- But-

Sayoko: And what the hell are you doing in here?! I may catch some commoner's disease! Have you no brain?!

*The old lady breaks down into sobs*

Sayoko: But most importantly, what the fuck am I doing here?!

*The door slams open as guards rush in and grab Sayoko, dragging her away.*

*Within minutes, she's onto the floor of a dining room with a huge, rectangular table with a man in a flamboyant outfit sitting across the room, feasting on roast chicken.*

Sayoko (standing up): Are you some kind of fat ass pimp-?

Nobleman (interrupting): You shall not speak unless spoken to. I am the lord of this estate and i shall make this brief. You fell out of the sky. We found you. A prophecy foretold this. You are the maiden who will slay the darkness and restore balance and-

Sayoko (bored): If you're going to give me that cliché RPG-fodder bullshit, at least make it somewhat amusing. Adjectives help a lot, buddy.

Nobleman: SILENCE! As I was saying, rather than bringing you to the king, I will now-

Sayoko: Info gap much? If you're going to bore me, then get your info straight, you fat fuck.

Noblemen (clenching his fists and turning red): Insolent wench! You're going to make me king of the world! Got any problems with that?

Sayoko: Take a guess, you retarded swine.

*She jumps up onto the table, dashes across, picking up a long steak knife along the way. Before the noble or his guards could react, she was upon him, her knife just barely touching his neck.*

Sayoko: For one, the world would be fucked with you at the helm, fatso. On the other hand, if I’m THAT powerful, I think I’m gonna have some fun.

*She grins a devilish grin*

No comments: