Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Life of a Japanese Schoolgirl part 4

OOS (Out of story): Welp, Life of a Japanese Schoolgirl is back! Let's see what our unnamed heroine's been up to.
-----------------------------------

July 14, 2007

Dear diary, today, I got out of rehab. To celebrate, one of mom's "friends" got me a computer!
After spending an hour installing Windows 95, I decided to investigate the wonderous internet.
Everyone at school told me of all sorts of cool things like "IM", and "Myspace", and "cybering".

I had remembered something Fujiko told me. www.lemonparty.org, I think. I thought I'd check it out!
After starting up AOL, I heard something that sounded like my computer was having an orgasm . . . or an epileptic shock.
Anyways, once I got online, I entered the adress and waited.

And Waited.

And Waited.

And Waited.
---------------------------
July 15, 2007

This morning I woke up to find that AOL finally downloaded the site! Yay!

But.

What I saw had nothing to do with lemons but was a party all right.

Just then, my mom walked in.

For some reason, she nodded like she was understanding something, turned around, and left the room.

Ummm . . .I guess the next stop on the internet Fujiko suggested is something called "4chan".

I'll check it out tomorrow.
-----------------------------
July 16, 2007

Dear diary, today, I took a look at 4chan.

At first, I thought it was cute and stuff with /a/ and /an/, but once I got to /b/ . . .
-----------------------------
July 17, 2007

W-w-why is everyone so mean? Everyone's calling me bitch and whore and /b/tard!

There're funny things on /b/, though. Desu!

No comments: