Friday, April 13, 2007

The Life of a Japanese Schoolgirl part 1

Now y'all know I watch a lot of anime. One of da odd things i've seen is all da bizzare shit that happens to da schoolgirls. So in commemoration of this madness, i've decided to make little something.

-------------------------------------
September 15, 2006

Hello, diary! I had my first day of my senior year. Yup, it was awesome! I mean, I met soooooooooo many hawt guys. There's my professor, my best friend's boyfriend, my childhood friend who i hadn't seen in years, and even my long lost stepbrother! I can't tell daddy though, cuz he'll give me the belt again . . . >_<

-------------------------------------
September 18, 2006

*Sniff* That Fujiko can be so mean sometimes. All I did was flirt with her boyfriend and she said all those things about me being a slut! It's almost like she has some grudge that's been kept a secret under her friendly exterior because she wants to make me suffer like someone drowning in coca cola! You know what this means . . . . snooping time!
--------------------------------------
September 19, 2006

Fujiko's mother slapped me three times for looking in her secret drawer. How was I supposed to know she kept her toys there?
---------------------------------------
September 20, 2006

Fujiko's dad didn't know anything . . . but he gave me twenty dollars for a "massage" Jeez! The stock market must be crazy or something for prices to go that high! Maybe I should do this more often . . .
---------------------------------------
September 21, 2006

Aww that Fujiko is such a joker. She was just kidding about the whole whore thing. Hehe Gotta love her. I wish she'd be more careful with that knife though. She almost got me with it! >_<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me at "belt"

Anonymous said...

do I sense a fanfic coming up? XD