Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ima Lookin' At J00!: The Onion Radio News

Before I start on this review, "Ima Lookin' At J00!" was originally a sub-show on my podcast, "Blood, Crack, and Anime." Recently, I decided it would be easier to just do it here. In ILAJ, I review the many podcasts I listen to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Onion Radio News" is a fake news podcast where the host makes up a 1-2 minute news flash with some outrageous premise.

Content:
- Completely Random
- Short, but not sweet
- This is a show that tries too hard to be funny, and it does this by throwing completely random jokes at you. While some randomness is good, just having a random phrase thrown at you does not make for lolz. In fact, most of the "comedy" flies over your head and comes off as juvenile at times.

Host:
- 1-2 minutes per show isn't enough to make the host too significant . . .
- He isn't annoying, i'll give him that.

Sound Quality:
- Well-done
- No blemishes as far as I can tell

Overall:
1/5 - Don't Bother

No comments: